What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
An online resource for classical guitar sheet music scores
- Providing you musical scores with complete, intelligently thought-out fingerings and optimal layout
- Allowing you to save the RealAudio files to your hard-disk for off-line listening
- Giving you forty easy Christmas carol arrangements for classical guitar
- Allowing you to listen to the complete pieces in RealAudio or mp3
- Allowing you to get some classical guitar scores for free
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Classical Guitar scores 71.95/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.classical-guitar.net/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $9.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: classical-guitar.net you’ll also be taken through to classical-guitar.net, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)